General Technician Shipwide
- Creating a close working relationship with bands and pianists onboard including FOH and monitor mixes.
Setup and strike of technical equipment for shows and productions including sound, lighting, video and control systems.
- Maintaining, servicing, installing and problem solving technical systems.
Working closely with other technical departments to enhance shows and maintain the Disney end product.
- Working closely within a team or independently to manage and work through projects as required by the Senior Technician Shipwide or members of the Broadcast Department.
- Run shows, either script based or on a ad-hoc basis. Working often with variety acts who require new show programming on the fly with a range of complicated cues.
- Running Followspot for indoor and outdoor productions and shows.
Installing, maintaining and running rigging for shipwide stunt rigging which includes performer belay and and stunt team controlled drops.
Shows & Projects
Disney Cruise Line
October 28, 2013
- Sailing Away Deck Party
- Disney Channel On Deck
- See Ya Real Soon
- Various Variety Shows
- General Running of all Shipwide Venues